National Junior Society
Welcome to the West New York Middle School National Junior Honor Society Chapter which was founded in 2002.
The National Junior Honor Society elevates its members commitment to the values of scholarship, service, leadership, character, and citizenship. These five pillars have been associated with membership in the organization since its inception in 1929.
The West New York Middle School chapter is committed to:
- Encouraging its members to promote leadership, encourage responsible citizenship and positive character development
- to care not only about their academic achievement, but also community engagement
- Promote and create a positive school climate
- Promote school spirit and pride
- Foster a sense of commitment and caring for others
- complete community service hours before their 8th grade Induction
- Members are required to meet monthly.
- Accomplish all this and more, while having fun and making memories
“Alone, we can do so little; Together we can do so much”